Bettie Molina - Preschool/Children Director
I began serving as volunteer Children's Director in 2009 and was later brought on staff in April of 2012. I have been blessed to see God move in the lives of our church families and their children!
I was born in Texas and came to Arizona at 8 yrs. of age as my parents were Career Missionaries with NAMB (HMB). I consider Arizona, more specifically, Tucson as home and, of course, am a UofA Wildcat!
I have been happily married to Mike Molina for 25 yrs, and am proud (in a humble way) to be the mother of 19 yr. old fraternal twins, Matthew andAlissa.
In our 25 years of ministry, children's ministries has always been my passion as I enjoy sharing the message of Jesus with children in a fun and exciting way! I have also taught in Christian school as well as worked in the public school setting.
Things I enjoy:
• taking old things and redesigning them into something new and interesting for our home
• finding tasty new recipes to try
• spending family time as well as one-on-one time with Mike, Matt and Alissa
• watching Matt play baseball
• road trips to Tucson to visit friends/fam. and UofA football games
• listening and singing along to a variety of styles of Christian music by artists like Lecrae, Switchfoot, Toby Mac , Matt Redman, Fred Hammond, Chris Tomlin, Crystal Lewis, Hillsong, Third Day, and so many more